VoraSyn & Ashten Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VoraSyn & Ashten Empire

Home of all Voras and Ashtens

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chemical Prices

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mentha

Chemical Prices Empty
PostSubject: Chemical Prices   Chemical Prices Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:46 pm

For a straight week 135k was the best buying price. All of Ashten started buying for 150k. Suddenly several vendors were willing to pay 180k even after Ashtten stopped buying chems.

Did Ashten predict the increase in Chem price?
Did Ashten cause the increase?
Was it a coincidence?
Or is this normal fluctuation?

Just curious. Thanks.
Mentha
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Chemical Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemical Prices   Chemical Prices Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:44 am

Interesting Question . Below are quoted directly from our Ashten Empire's official announcement on our FB page.

On the 12th of August 2014, Ashten announced its Intention of stepping into the Gem Market and released it Price List.
Dear all , below is our price list to buy Gems related Materials.
AP = Ashten PrIce
MP = Market Price
Chest 5 - AP 9m / MP 8m
Chest 4 - AP 3.5m / MP 2.5m
Chest 3 - AP 1m / MP 515k
Chest 2 - AP 400k / MP 360k
Beryl [2] - AP 1.5m / MP 1.05m
Diamond [2] - AP 1.5m / MP 1.05m
Peridot [2] - AP 500k / MP 400k
Ruby [2] - AP 350k/ MP 250k
All Chemicals - AP 94k / MP 84k
Dirty Heart Stone - AP 460k / MP 360k
Red Hearts - AP 600k / MP 500k
White Hearts - AP 600k

On the 23rd of August Ashten Released another statement of Budget spent and remaining .
I am pleased to announce that AshtenEmpire through its Gem Material purchase have paid 14,952,308,000 Zulies to the people of Draconis.That is 14.95 Billion Zulies.
I wish to extend my thanks to everyone for supporting us, and hope to see those materials keep coming. We still have another 20billion in our fund to use for such purpose. Thanks!

On September 9th 2014, Ashten released its final statement.
Hi guys!
Just say thank you to all of you who sold your gem Materials to us. We've spent more than 60b overall ( collective figure ) in buying these materials and we will see if the current materials can help us achieve the stockpile number we need. I am stopping all buying process for now and the material price will drop once more, so I hope you had taken the advantage earlier to make more zulies for yourself.
Please take note that we are not making our gem sales open to everyone, they are all reserved for our own member's personal use only. So thank you all again for helping us in our collection, we hope you gained some savings from the 60b investment we made. We will buy more if we decided to increase our stocks again, but until then, see you all in the game and have a very nice day from all of us here in AshtenEmpire
P/s if u wanna make more money, look out for our next sponsored event, its delicious ( Hint given )

To answer your question , AshtenEmpire noticed an extremely high margin of profit being enjoyed by other Gem Vendors by taking advantage of the scarcity of the item. Farming was not as easy as it was before and now it requires a high capital to start a gem business, as such only a handful of players have been able to steadily remain in the market and thus monopolizing it.  

Our answer to secure a steady gem stock for our own use without relying on these gem vendors is to step in and do something about it. While we did not have the huge stock pile of gems to directly confront them, we can however pour in resources from our other sales division and hit their supply resources directly.

At such, the Prices of Materials kept being raised. We hope our high buying price will help Newbie farmers to earn and save more money so that they can be better prepared financially for what comes next. We have also warned other Gem vendors that if such activity of monopoly continues, Ashten will return again and hit them harder. The Material buying from us was a warning to everyone, no one should mess the market up for their own advantage.

60billion to us is nothing, but it means hundreds of opportunity to newbies out there. Many people have speculated that Ashten invaded the gem materials to craft gems and to resell them higher. These speculators have been proven wrong when AshtenEmpire did not sell even 1 gem from the materials they purchased at such high prices. The few Ashtens selling gems today obtained them through their own means of farming and buying mats.

On a side note, only 2 Ashten member actually participated in the Gem Market Raid. Only Vhen and his 5 other vendors  and BernDrewMiniShop. If 2 Ashten can make such a difference, i think everyone got the message well what will happen if 10 Ashtens join in.
Back to top Go down
https://vorasyn.forumms.net
krizalis

Chemical Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemical Prices   Chemical Prices Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:13 am

I'll join in next time if you guys are doing this again Val huehuehue xP
Back to top Go down
Mentha

Chemical Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemical Prices   Chemical Prices Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:52 pm

They're slinking down again. Even patrickkkk lowered his prices. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
krizalis

Chemical Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemical Prices   Chemical Prices Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 5:47 am

Mentha wrote:
They're slinking down again. Even patrickkkk lowered his prices. Oh well.

I believe there's a reason for this.. It's because of the Pirate event.. You can easily get loads of Essences from the Pirate Coins..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chemical Prices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chemical Prices   Chemical Prices Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chemical Prices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VoraSyn & Ashten Empire :: Ashtens! :: AshtenEmpire-
Jump to: