VoraSyn & Ashten Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VoraSyn & Ashten Empire

Home of all Voras and Ashtens

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Do You Think?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BubbleButt

BubbleButt

What Do You Think? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Think?   What Do You Think? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:06 am

Heeeeey awesome Vora's.  So, tell me what's your opinion about Gravity merging the servers?  What do you think it will do to Draco economy?  Do you feel they are doing cause all the changes over the last year has made so many quit that they just decided to put em all in one server?  I personally think they have gone too far with so many changes in such a short amount of time  Mad  We barely have time to get used to one change before they are making another  Rolling Eyes 

Also, what do you think of the gears becoming acct/character bound that they are goin to put in place? Personally I hate that change...  Sad 

Gimme some opinions, gimme some feedback....I'm interested in seeing what others think...
Back to top Go down
thymus

thymus

What Do You Think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think?   What Do You Think? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:07 am

if they do it i will be alll aaarrrrggggggggggghhhhhh and then rage quit for a couple seconds then log in and start talking shit about how the only true rose players came from Draco and insult players from other servers and probably start a fight then i call for ahya to come whoop them up  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
BubbleButt

BubbleButt

What Do You Think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think?   What Do You Think? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Hahahahaha! Yep, probably so  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Killerday

Killerday

What Do You Think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think?   What Do You Think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:57 pm

well i would like the servers merge o. o, fck the draco haters n leonis o. o, wana meet some ppl in leonis but too lazy for made new characters there >.< Sad, + 1 server only can made better the market due many ppl farming :v and prices down lots wich dont made everything soo expensive
Back to top Go down
BubbleButt

BubbleButt

What Do You Think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think?   What Do You Think? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:39 am

I HATE the new equipped weapons thing becoming character bound, I think its bullshit! They think we're all rich I guess and can just equip multiple chars with elite gear....very disappointed and sad with Rose now, too many changes and they don't give a shit if we like them or not, they don't listen to us....I can't seem to get ahead no matter how hard I try....I'm struggling and honestly getting tired of trying anymore, does me no good.  confused 
Back to top Go down
Killerday

Killerday

What Do You Think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think?   What Do You Think? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:54 am

Now since i cant put in storage the jewel dust + sell them i have a full space in inventory due dat sh!t, do costumes nw are char bound????? Fck no i dont wana dat, many stuff got char bound.... If was acc bound would be gd, it should be acc bound after apply the item, not acc bound after have the item n dont equiped yet e.e, thats one of the problems than should be resolved .... Have around nw 10/20 jewel dust for nthing :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Do You Think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Do You Think?   What Do You Think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VoraSyn & Ashten Empire :: Living Hall :: General talk | Bish talk | Joke sharing-
Jump to: