VoraSyn & Ashten Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VoraSyn & Ashten Empire

Home of all Voras and Ashtens

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone have an xbow scout?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BubbleButt

BubbleButt

Anyone have an xbow scout? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have an xbow scout?   Anyone have an xbow scout? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Heeeeey u guys, I just finished maxing all my lowbies and my xbow was one of them. I pretty much have got a decent build for all my chars but know absolutely nothing about an xbow scout :-/ Can anyone help me out with some stats and skills for SpoiledBrat? I would love any help you could provide  I love you 
Back to top Go down
BubbleButt

BubbleButt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have an xbow scout?   Anyone have an xbow scout? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:48 pm

Noone? Sad
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have an xbow scout?   Anyone have an xbow scout? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:05 pm

too bad no one Sad
Back to top Go down
https://vorasyn.forumms.net
BubbleButt

BubbleButt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have an xbow scout?   Anyone have an xbow scout? Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:37 am

Awwww, well hell.... hmmm, and I don't have any reset time, used all the time up leveling... Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have an xbow scout?   Anyone have an xbow scout? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone have an xbow scout?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VoraSyn & Ashten Empire :: Living Hall :: General talk | Bish talk | Joke sharing-
Jump to: