VoraSyn & Ashten Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VoraSyn & Ashten Empire

Home of all Voras and Ashtens

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DeadlyForce Merge With VoraSyn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BubbleButt

BubbleButt

DeadlyForce Merge With VoraSyn Empty
PostSubject: DeadlyForce Merge With VoraSyn   DeadlyForce Merge With VoraSyn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:25 pm

The merge is almost complete and I gotta tell you guys that I am indeed very excited about this  Very Happy  I have instructed the former DeadlyForce members that have merged to please come and register on the website (already added them in facebook group) I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you better and I'm excited thinking of all the possibilities of the great things we can do together  What a Face 

BubbleButt is a new DM in VoraSynII but will still follow Vora's application process for new members (excluding the DeadlyForce members already added) and ofc DF's previous CM WheatThin is now in main VoraSyn as DM/Commander. Thank you all for the warm welcome and acceptance of this merge that Valakas and I are very happy and excited about.  I love you 
Back to top Go down

DeadlyForce Merge With VoraSyn
Page 1 of 1