VoraSyn & Ashten Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VoraSyn & Ashten Empire

Home of all Voras and Ashtens

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bigg Idea Box Topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toony

The Bigg Idea Box Topic Empty
PostSubject: The Bigg Idea Box Topic   The Bigg Idea Box Topic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:12 pm

I am not sure iff this is something Val wants but i think its a good idea to let people give idea's on things they might wanne see as Master topic's maybe build topic's or other things that could come here at forum. So i think maybe a master topic Called like this one could come where people start a threat with there idea and people vote iff they like it or not and then it can be implented into the forums. I am just something coming up in my mind, iff you hate it you can delete this post Val.  albino 
Back to top Go down
BubbleButt

BubbleButt

PostSubject: Re: The Bigg Idea Box Topic   The Bigg Idea Box Topic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Hmmmmmm, interesting Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Killerday

Killerday

PostSubject: Re: The Bigg Idea Box Topic   The Bigg Idea Box Topic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Hmmm :3
Back to top Go down
BubbleButt

BubbleButt

PostSubject: Re: The Bigg Idea Box Topic   The Bigg Idea Box Topic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:38 am

Totally unrelated, I really think they need Muris scrolls  bounce 
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: The Bigg Idea Box Topic   The Bigg Idea Box Topic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:32 pm

I like this keep em coming
Back to top Go down
https://vorasyn.forumms.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bigg Idea Box Topic   The Bigg Idea Box Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bigg Idea Box Topic
Page 1 of 1